Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sometimes I Confuse Him

So last night, my cute husband and I were sitting on the couch. He was watching TV while I was reading a magazine, trying to unwind from a crazy day at work. I was uncomfortable sitting up, so I laid my torso down on the couch and put my legs straight up in the air and continued to read. After about five minutes of awkward silence, this is how the conversation went.

Matt: Umm... What are you doing?
Me: Just sittin' here reading.
Matt: Like that?
Me: Yeah, why?
Matt: I've never seen anybody sit like that... With their legs up in the air for so long and everything.
Me: Really? Is that weird?
Matt: Yes.

This really just scratches the surface of the strange things that I do. When we got married, I'm sure Matt knew some of these quirks would come out, but I think I still surprise him on a daily basis. Thank you, honey, for putting up with the weird things that I do.

1 comment:

CPL said...

Ha ha!! I can totally hear Matt asking you those questions. Cracks me up!