Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Southwest Airlines Baby Wave

Let me start out by saying no, it's not us.

In the past year, an incredible amount of people we know at Southwest Airlines have had babies: Catherine & Philip, Erin & Steven, Erin & Will, Hedy & Evan, Laura & Jonathan, John & Kim... And trust me, that's not even the beginning. Any day now, we're looking forward to the arrival of Baby Hunter. Our friends Caroline and Gil are expecting their first bundle of joy on Matt's birthday -- this Saturday!

Here are some pictures of my beautiful friend:







We went to our last girl's lunch before Hunter's arrival, and Catherine was kind enough to join us. She brought sweet little Cooper-man, who was due on the same exact day last year. I apologize for these blurry pictures, but Coop was too fast for my camera! He's just raring to go -- good luck when he starts walking, Cat!







What a little sweetheart! Now we all can't wait to meet you're little one, Caroline!

No comments: