Monday, March 1, 2010

My Team

All of you probably hear a lot about my crazy job, so I thought you might like to see the Team that I work with every day. Although we are crazy, we work together really well. You may notice one glaring trend in the photo below... No men. We tend to run them off as soon as they step foot on our floor. I guess it's just too much estrogen to take!


Top row, from L to R: Beth Anne, Rhonda, Barri, Sandra, Katie, Vanessa, Jena (pronounced Gina)
Bottom row, from L to R: Kathryn, Sally, Alice, Ashley and yours truly

Can you believe that this is where all of Southwest Airlines' advertising comes from? We're small but mighty!

1 comment:

VPeace said...

Oh my gosh..I am a new follwere of your blog and SOOO excited to see me featured in one of your posts! How exciting! (I stole the picture by the way and will now post it on myfacebook...with your permission of course :))