Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Boys of Summer are Back

Yeah, it's finally baseball season. It only took forever to get here! Mr. Grandin and I are HUGE baseball fans, so we have been anxiously awaiting this week since the World Series. (Actually, since before the World Series because our teams all had an off year!)

Although I love baseball quite a bit, I don't think I am anywhere near the level of fan that my husband has achieved. Why, you ask? I was getting ready for bed the other night and went into the bathroom to find this:


Why yes, he is brushing his teeth wearing batting gloves.

The main point of contention in our marriage is that I am a huge Braves and Rangers fan. A girl has to have her NL and AL teams, after all! Matt is such a big Indians fan that it borders on obsession. No, really. He not only turned our front closet into his "Locker Room" for his Tribe gear, but he is also saving an Indians Logo History blanket that we got on free blanket night in Cleveland to bring our firstborn home in.

Be afraid, be very afraid...

No comments: